Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Thoughts

I am quite possibly addicted to tanning and Diet Coke...between the two I am bound to get cancer...but you know how it is with an addiction

I have an amazing marriage, and I believe there are 4 major reasons for this 1) God is Good, 2) It just comes easy with us, we don't have to kill ourselves to make it work, 3) We don't fight dirty, and 4)We don't just love each other, we like each other, BFF's :)

 I hate being a homeowner, everything always breaks and costs millions of dollars to fix... I swear if I had my choice we would go back to the townhouses...also, they are smaller and take less time to clean

I realize I am very dramatic...I am trying to embrace that fact...but mostly I really hate that part of myself

My new favorite band is The Civil Wars...here is their remake of Disarm by The Smashing Pumpkins


 Go buy this album IMMEDIATELY
http://www.thecivilwars.com/music.php





1 comment:

  1. hmm..dramatic. Animated..opinionated..exclamitory..strong under pressure..sometimes intense..loyal. All of these are to a point part of drama. Part of who you are. None are bad and need to be different. Its when a person loves to create and stir up peoples lives in a negative way so that they may bring drama into their own pitiful lives that being dramatic becomes wrong. That my love is not you.

    ReplyDelete