Monday, March 14, 2011

Tuxedo T-Shirts are the New Black

From now until Mid May I will probably blog a lot about our trip to Vegas. We are going to celebrate ten years of marriage on May 12, 2011.

First of all I absolutely have the world's best husband. Hands down, literally no one comes close. And he is a saint for putting up with me and my crazy, multiple personality disorder, self.

One of the highlights of our trip will be the renewal of our vows in the famous Little White Wedding Chapel where none other than the amazing Elvis, will do the honors.

I am going for the extremely tacky look for this event. Complete with...dun dun dun...Tuxedo T-Shirts!!!!!

For the boys of course :)

I ordered them yesterday and they should arrive this week. Needless to say I am ecstatic!

4 comments:

  1. derek is so excited....but he keeps insisting he is going to tear off the sleeves.... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell him sleeves are optional :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remind him that a TRUE redneck's sleeves are always TORN..never cut like sissys do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! Everyone will look so handsome and I hope Derek does tear the sleeves :)

    ReplyDelete